I realize that even though we made this decision like a month or more ago, I haven't been very clear in expressing that we are staying in Provo... I'm kind of haphazard like that!
YES, we are staying in the beautiful PROVO UTAH for a while longer! I was excited to move to Seattle, but Chris hasn't finished school yet and we didn't know when he'd be going back, so we felt like it was the right decision to stay and finish his schooling.
We feel really good about it, and I think in the long run finishing school now will be a much wiser decision! He only has about a year left anyway (at least for his bachelors)
YAY for school! (haha)
I'm glad we'll have the baby here around family too. And... I kinda like it here. At least for a while longer...
On another note... I'M GETTING SPRING FEVER! Anyone else?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
stayin
Posted by Sarah F at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! So glad you're stickin' around! It was so fun to see on Saturday! You are such a cute little Mommy!
Oh yes, I'm totally getting spring fever. I had it in October :0). I'm so excited that I will get to see your baby when he/she is born too! So I heard about after shock in Haiti...was your friend there when that happened. I hope she and her family are safe and well.
Cool! Well, it's nice to have the familiarity of staying in the same place! Especially with a new baby! I'm sure some day you'll be even more glad you chose to finish school first. I know in all the decisions that Shea and I almost made, we always look back with a huge sigh of relief that we didn't do whatever we thought was a good idea. Like buying a house and then trying to sell it in this economy. Phew! Also, we had two days of glorious 60 degrees, now back to the cold. But, I'll take what I can get because I also can't wait for spring!
Yess... to two things: you are staying and spring fever mania. Ahh nothing better than the spring here.
Post a Comment