CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

boys like to play dress up, too!

Playing dress-up is not just for girls.. Saxon loves it too! Sure, it's not old dresses, mom's heels and plastic pearls, but he sure gets creative in what he can find!

Paint Ballahunter../soccer player?and his favorite lately-- cool snowboarder! He totally wants to be a snowboarder, which makes me so happy cause I love it!he calls it "boboarding"this was after Chris and I got back from Sundance (which was sooo fun, for his birthday. i wish i took pictures.) and Saxon got so excited about our boards.
Sax also LOVES to draw and paint lately. He is our little artist! He draws on whatever he can find!
I finally unpacked the few boxes that I had packed when I still thought we were going to move. Saxon took the opportunity to express his artistic side.painting is his favorite...along with smiling for the camera! haha

6 comments:

Samantha said...

SARAH! HE IS SO BIG and SO DANG CUTE! I love it!

Brittnie said...

LOVE the snowboarding pictures! So cute!

Lori said...

So fun! I love it when they want to put on costumes, gloves, and other random things around the house. YOu guys!! I am so excited that you're having another BABY! Yay! Congrats a million times.

Nate and Lynlee said...

Ha ha I love it! He is so cute! I guarantee he will grow up to be a snowboarder!

Glad to have your blog! Come over soon!

Justina Selim said...

He is so cute! It's so weird to see the inside of that place! Very familiar haha.

Clore said...

I am excited you guys are having another little baby!!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!