Saxon's hair is so funny when he wakes up in the morning and from naps! It goes into a curly 'fro and I love it! Pretty awesome..The other day, he woke up and almost immediately insisted on putting on his boots. Even though he still had his sleeper on. What a funny kid! He makes our lives so wonderfully amusing.
This weekend we went up to my brother's cabin at Vivian Park to help them get it ready to rent out to vacationers, since they are moving to Newport Beach soon. (sounds soo great, doesn't it?) We are going to miss them! Saxon had a blast with my nephews, Coen and Suren.
Here's my little studmuffin! He loves when I take pictures of him, he'll even hand me the camera and pose sometimes. It's great. He amazes me every day with saying new words, and even sentences like "let's go!" and "what is that?"
p.s. if you're interested in renting a night at their cabin, let me know. It's super cute.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
crazy hair, crazy kid
Posted by Sarah F at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cannot believe how curly Saxon's hair is! It's adorable. Okay, let's walk please...maybe Friday or Tuesday (tomorrow). I might not be very fun to walk with though. The twins aren't so fond of their stroller yet. So, we just need to go for walks and make them get use to it!
Wow I am kinda jealous of his curly hair. Super cute.
Post a Comment