CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

amy's birthday party

Well, today is my sister-in-law, Amy's birthday! Happy Birthday AMY!
We had a family party for her on Monday, at my dad's house. It was so much fun! My sister Chava is in town from San Diego, so that was nice too. I made Amy a chocolate cake with strawberries, yum. Except the topping totally spilled over and melted in the car on our way up, cause it was supposed to be refrigerated. Oh well! It still tasted good.This is my dad! I sure love him. I like this picture of him.and this is us! :)My Dad bought Amy this great bouquet of HUGE balloons! It was awesome. We had fun taking lots of pictures with it.
My brothers are crazy. Out of 6 of them, three were there and all 3 of them were doing crazy jumps on my dad's little trampoline. It was quite entertaining.jumping over me!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is an awesome party! Or at least it looks fun! You have such a cute family all the way around!Tell your bros and sis hi for me!