CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

andraya's baptism

One of my best friends, Andraya Newby, was baptised on April 11th. It was such a cool experience for me. She has been a very close friend for a long time, and has always been a really great girl-even an example to me, and I've been a member my whole life. I'm so happy for her to have the blessings that come along with baptism and to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost.

We all admire how supportive Andraya's parents are. They have been there for her at every sporting event (which were many) and anything else, you name it. Neither of them are members of the LDS church, but sure enough, they were there to support her.

1 comments:

RandiLeonard said...

It was so good to see everyone! This was such a cool event to get everyone together. I am so glad someone thought of bringing a camera, (I am horrible with that) See you in a few days!