CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sexy belly!

This is my sexy belly. I thought I'd pose like a model, cause I definitely look like one....right??
Another shot of the huge belly. Man I'm good at this model thing when I'm pregnant. Chris wanted to join in on the preggy model fun... OH man he's going to kill me for posting this picture! Hopefully he won't view our blog anytime soon. (p.s. that's my shirt)
OK just to make up for it, I'll put this amazing muscle picture of him that I took a couple of days ago. He's been working out pretty much every single day. It's only been about two weeks and his muscles are already looking huge! (p.s. he does have pants on)
Chris was trying to shine his headlamp on my belly to see if our baby would move in response to it. I don't think baby opens his eyes for a few more weeks, cause it didn't really work. But it was cute of him to try... However, our baby does start moving around a lot when he hears Chris' voice! It's really cool.

0 comments: