CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A cabin...in the woods..and in the mountains.

For the last couple of weekends, we've been going up to our friend's cabin near Strawberry Reservoir. It's a way sweet place! Here we are gathered around the fire just outside the cabin. I think I was the only one there who wasn't amazing at playing the guitar. We were all jammin out! ..The girl in the picture above is a really great singer too.Oh look at these cute couples! The guy on the left is Zac, our friend and coworker, and also Chris' business partner. They own "Peeping Tom's" doorviewer service together. Anyone need a peephole in their door? Only 20 bucks! :)

This is Josh, Chris' brother. You can also see him featured in other, previous blogs such as "Adventures in Fishing."
This is just us at the fire........ I guess I should have taken a picture of the cabin...oh, and of Chris and Josh throwing a tomahawk at a log.. and this huge spider that had the biggest butt I've ever seen but short legs. Well, maybe next time we go up there...

0 comments: