CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

meet santa and more randomness

we went and saw the real Santa yesterday! yep, he's the real deal from the famous NY thanksgiving day parade, traveled to the Macys here in a huge, expensive trailer so we could meet him! Saxon was having a pretty good time and loved getting his arm painted. when Santa first walked in, he yelled "Look Santa!" and tried to show him his arm through the crowds.Santa even told us the story "T'was the night before Christmas," from memory! Saxon even seemed to enjoy that.
BUT when it came Sax's turn to sit on Santa's lap, he... well...you can see even Santa was taken back in that first picture! haha. classic.at least another face painting of a "biwdy" cheered saxon up :)

Ok, now to add a bunch of other random, recent stuff...
as i was straightening my hair the other day and saxon wanted in... so this is what he looks like with straight hair! heeheesaxon looks so cool in my 3-D glasses! I got them when we saw "A Christmas Carol" in 3-D (which was way cool!)i think he looks like he's from scooby doo or something.
look at what your hands can do!saxon loves to build big, tall towers with his blocks, especially if they have a tunnel for his choo choo's to pass through.
saxon has been best friends with his cousin, Bella, lately. She's only 6 months older than him. I think Saxon is bigger though! He's so tall. They are joined at the hip when they are together, and when they're not fighting over toys:)

6 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Sarah! Thank you so much for taking Emi...that was such a lifesavor for us! Emi loves Saxon, so I know she had so much fun over there. I hope she was good for you ;0)! Cute pics. I love that one of him with straight hair, he totally looks like Chris in that pic!!

Brittany said...

I can't believe that picture of Santa. Why don't the kids like him!!?? haha. Love his straight hair, too. That's so funny.

Brittnie said...

He's getting so big! What a cute kid...love the pictures with Santa!

Justina Selim said...

Those Santa pics are so cute! Haha! I haven't gotten Aiden to sit on santa's lap yet. Maybe this year!

Robnz Fam said...

WhAT! You are staying in Provo?!?!!? Sarah! I had no idea! I can't even tell you how excited I am! Seth told me yesterday and I just jumped through the roof with excitement, yes literally...:0)

Clore said...

Dude, that is an awesome train cake!!! I will hire you for my next birthday!!