Our good friend Crystal Washburn invited Saxon and I up to Pleasant Grove to ride her horse! Isn't that nice? She is like the Horse Whisperer... she's so good with them.... Me? Well, lets just say she had to give me a lot of guidance. But after a while, I had learned to trot (correctly) on her horse! Awesome! Who would've know that trotting could actually feel pretty smooth?of course, Saxon LOVED it! He loved seeing all the other horses that were there too, and especially loved playing in the sand while I rode.
it was a fun adventure! and another nice thing to do while chris was out of town.
we also got out and enjoyed the fall weather before it got too cold.. brr! it's cold outside now!
saxon loves to blow dandelions...or at least try!we've also really been enjoying the autumn leaves! Saxon loves to crunch crunch them and run through to make a little path!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
horsin' around!
Posted by Sarah F at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Those are all really cute pictures of you guys!!
so fun! i bet sax loved it!! I AM GOING TO MISS YOU :(
I love these pictures! They are so sweet. I bet that Saxon loved seeing the horses! Saxon Is such a handsome little boy! Your beautiful Sarah!
I love that first picture of you guys in action! Looks like so much fun!
your a natural!!!! Cute pics
I'm so glad you said that about my blog! I feel like I write about lame stuff no one cares about sometimes... Haha. But I really do like checking out different blogs for deals. If you wanna know the blog addresses, just lemme know!
And I am SO glad the potato soup was a hit! We love that recipe and will definitely be making it for years and years!
Sara-- you are one cool chica! Seriously. I'm so glad I got to know you a little bit while you guys lived here and I just hope you LOVE Seattle. Blogs are wonderful bc we can keep in touch!
OH- and I thought I'd already commented on this post... but I guess not! For some reason I love horses {Allen's grpa had horses and that's the first time I ever saw them up close really}, and these pictures look like you had a blast! So fun. What a cute fam you have.
I loved that pic of you two on the horse! You are so brave to be on there, horses scare me...I had a bad experience on one in H.S.! it was good to see Chris yesterday, I was so excited for you to have him back finally!
Love ya Sarah!
That looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to ride a horse, but never have!
I'm so glad to be able to finally read your blog! It was so fun to talk with you tonight, we have to do it more often! And now I can keep up with your pictures too! You and Saxon both look great!
Post a Comment