As Saxon is wonderfully modeling along with his bucket hat, My garden tomatoes have been ripening and are so tasty! It makes me so happy to have grown something that actually worked (haha) and also tastes so good. and so fresh!
The best part is, after I got home from the hospital, Chris made a from-scratch homemade tomato soup, using garden tomatoes and my garden basil. It was the best tomato soup I've ever had! If only I had known sooner how well Chris can cook....
Friday, August 21, 2009
you say tomato
Posted by Sarah F at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the hat!!
We grew some stuff too. Tomatoes are my favorite home grown. Good job..wow impressed with Chris and his cooking skills. Hope your feeling better. Let us know if you need anything.
You poor thing! I hope you are feeling better soon! Let me know if you want me to watch your little boy! I need points anyways, haha.
Post a Comment