saxon has always had an affinity to our camera. (and chris' HD video camera! eek!). as of late, he is even more excited about the camera, so I showed him how to press the button to take pictures, and he went crazy! he loved it. Here is some of his amazing work..lovely, aren't they?
and as you can see, he's really good at posing for pictures too! he's saying "cheese!"
Monday, June 29, 2009
saxon the photographer
Posted by Sarah F at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He does great work! Oh how I miss that carpet! :->His hair is so cute! Aiden loves taking pics too. Every time I take out the camera he is begging me to let him take pics, haha!
I love these! He is going to be so creative just like his mom!
You guys look great! And quick question, do you know where you got your bocce ball game at. I played it in college and have been looking for one since. We have a family reunion coming up in 2 weeks and would love to do that as one of our games we have to come up with. Let me know...Thanks!
he is pretty good! :) The last pic of the two of you is super cute! I'm glad you guys came in the other day - I didn't get to say goodbye. The asst. said he was so cute! :)
Post a Comment