CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

thank goodness for snowsuits

Saxon (and I) have kind of been going crazy cooped up inside. So, after it snowed the other day, we put on our snow gear and decided to do all the stuff that we usually do in the summer time!
Like take a walk outside in the yard,or swing in the swing,
or lay in the hammock!
and go on a stroller walk!
even play on the playground!...thank goodness for snowsuits.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Talk about an awesome one-piece! I used to have on of those and I remember the process it took getting into it! How fun for you guys to get out of the house and enjoy the snow! Such cute pictures!

Bridget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

HA HA! I know I am going crazy! Ican not wait for spring! I am sooo done with winter and the cabin fever we all have! But I am not couragous like you to actually go play in the snow. good for you!

Chelsea said...

I bet he was so excited to get out to play! What a fun little guy - he is lucky to have such an adventurous mom!