CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ground of play!

It is so fun to go to the playground with Saxon! Especially when Daddy comes! Saxon is getting so big! He even goes down the slide by himself :)



4 comments:

The Gardners! said...

I love your sons dimples they are so freakin cute. I remember when we took mav down the slide when he was that age, it was a blast.

Brittany said...

When did you guys do that, it looks so nice outside and it hasn't been that way for a little while. Don't you love how close that playground is??

Brittany said...

Hey, thanks for bringing over the cookies. That was nice of you. I wish I'd been awake. You should try again sometime and maybe I'll be more available. :)

Lindsay said...

I love kids and parks. Everything is such an adventure to them there. How fun!! you all look great!