Saxon loves to get into the dirt where our flowers used to be, before they died. Now he just digs in there, and occasionally tries a taste of the brown dirt! Yucky! But, an old man in the post office once told me that boys are just like plants, they need some dirt to grow... guess this works!
Saxon had a really stuffy nose so we broke out the humidifier. It was fun to watch him play with the mist. Having him that close, breathing it in, really helped.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
eating dirt and sniffing mist
Posted by Sarah F at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was a little conserned at that title but that is sooo cute. he is geting so big. Goodness! i saw you mom this weekend and she is looking good. What is her secret to weight loss! I need some help in that area!! But anyway...Glad things are going good for you all!!
I love that saying about every boy needs a little dirt to grow. Looks like Jack should have no problem growing since he LOVE the dirt. Boys...
I love the picture of Saxon in the mist. Very cute!
Post a Comment