CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

autumn, our favorite time of year.

Both Chris and I love fall time. We went up to the mountains and I gathered this boquet of fall foliage. I love this colors of this time of year!
It feels so good to be up in the mountains...then add all the beautiful colors and scenery, a light breeze and it's blissful!
Saxon loves being outside, and we're so glad cause so do we!
This 'lil pumpkin is was a happy surprise--The plant grew practically spontaneously in the front of our duplex, in between the two flower beds. But the thing is, there's hardly any dirt down there and it looks like it's impossible for anything to grow there. But it popped out without any of us planting it or anything! Now we love our little surprise pumpkin plant.
Our lil punkin by the pumpkinHaha I love this goofy picture! Saxon is so good at making faces.
This swing is actually in our neighbor's backyard, across the fence. But Saxon always wants to swing it it, so I of course let him! He loves it.
Saxon also loves to swing in the hammock. It's so funny to hear him laugh hysterically when I swing him in it really high!
Bathtime Bedtime.
Oh, how he loves bathtime. In fact, he'll often crawl over to the bathtub and pull up on the edge to look inside. He's getting really good at cruising around on the furniture, his toys, cupboards, beds, or whatever. He's even been taking his first steps, walking between Chris and I.
So exciting!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

These pictures are soooo cute! I love the one of the whole family. Did you set your camera on a timer? It looks so great!

Sarah F said...

yeah it was the camera timer...gotta love that feature. haha, it was balanced on the car's side window.

Samantha said...

Oooooooooo Sarah he is so big! I can't get over it. Was that in Provo? Its so pretty... Spokanes fall is pretty like Utah's.

Lori said...

I just have to say that Saxon is a little stud. I love that he is just all grins and smiles for the camera! I know I always say this... but we should get these boys together! Oh- and I'm semi-jealous about the random pumpkin growing in your yard! How cool is that?!

The Gardners! said...

wow, its so great to hear from you. you have the cutest family ever. your blog is way cute too it reminds me of mine, tonz and tonz of pictures of your son, ha ha. dwight was exicted to see your blog too.