CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

some kind of update

So it's been a while since I've updated our blog.. mostly because I've forgotten to bring the camera to pretty much everything we've done lately. So here are a few recent, random photos to give at least some sort of update!
Saxon and I have been swimming a lot lately! We finally got season passes to 7 Peaks, and have been going a lot lately! Sax usually loves the water.
The best was the other day at Tadpole Pond, he kept trying to grab a stream of water over and over, then got really frustrated! Haha.
This is at a ward activity. It's so fun for Saxon to be around other babies (and it's nice for me to be around other young moms)
This cute baby girl is exactly Saxon's age (4 days difference) and is so cute and chubby! I thought Saxon was big!
Looks like she wants Saxon's paci!
My sister Chava has been in town from San Diego, along with her cute daughter Kale'a. Saxon and her like to hang out together. Here they are watching "Doodlebops"...whatever that is.
Chris got a new light kit for videography, so we had some fun taking pictures a few weeks ago.
NAKEY BUM!
I love this look that he's giving!
I can't believe how big Saxon is getting. Every single day I am amazed at how cute he is! He's been so great, coming along with us lately swimming, sailing, hiking, rock climbing, etc.
I feel lucky to be his mama.

0 comments: