Wow, it has been so very long since I have blogged. So much has happened in the last 6 months. In May we moved from Provo to the Seattle area (Issaquah Highlands) and it is beautiful. We have loved it here and have met some great friends.
We had an addition to our little family! A very sweet, handsome boy named
Matix Ryan Fryer was born on June 28th.
I have made a 3-minute video montage to cover all the pictures and events that I need to catch up on for Spring and Summer. This will be 1 of 2 videos to catch up. The next one will be of Fall and Winter.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
At the end of December we will be moving back to Utah and Chris will be finishing his last year at BYU and will be directing a film. We are sad to leave this amazing place, but are excited for the great Utah snow and of course, excited to see our wonderful families and friends!
5 comments:
It's fun to move around and really experience other places. I kind of miss it a bit now that we bought a house but that has it's perks too : ) Love the pics!
Hey - we didn't know you were moving back here! I would be sad to leave Seattle too :) But we'll have to get together when you come back!
Congratulations on your upcoming move back to Utah, the film, and school. I bet Saxon just loves having a little brother!
We will miss you when you leave!
Yay ,a new post. Boo on you moving! You will be missed so much!! We need to play some more before you go!!!!
Post a Comment