So Chris is building a Sno Shack, for those of you who didn't know.. It's taking a reallly long time! But it's getting really close, and I'm very excited about that. Chris has been working so hard on it, usually for at least 12 hrs a day. I'm so proud of him. They just got it onto the trailer to move it to Provo...
Anyway, Saxon and I have been up to the Kwansit (his uncle's property where they're building it) in Lindon, every day to bring him food, hang out, help, whatever.)
Yesterday I went to the Home Depot to pick up some stuff for the shack. Little crazy boy with me would not stay off the weigher at the self-checkout! It kept insisting "unexpected item in bagging area" or "please replace item to bagging area". All the while the grumpy-looking line seemed to be getting longer and Saxon was getting more determined to climb up there, put his hands on it, or whatever he could do to touch the weigher thing!
This post is really just a look into our sometimes crazy, sometimes hilarious day-to-day life. :) Life would probably be pretty boring without my crazy little Saxon.
Lesson learned: don't use the self-checkout when Saxon is on the loose!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
unexpected item in bagging area...
Posted by Sarah F at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
either i'm retarded or there something up with your surf and slurp blog cuz i can't post on it oh well i love it either way, that seems like so much fun, you guys will have sugar highs all summer ha ha
that's so wierd! but i'm glad that you looked at it! for sure, I get bad sugar highs then back headaches cause i overload! :) they are soo good, especially with cream.
you guys should come by next time you're up here and i'll give you free cream
Post a Comment