Well, not much exciting has happened lately..but I always have cute pictures of our baby! He's looking more and more like a toddler now though. His first birthday is this month!
Lately, he's pretty much mastered walking, can bend over and pick things up, dances to pretty much any music, and loves to talk his baby talk! We love our little guy.Saxon loves to listen to our Ipod. He's often holds the earbuds to his ears, even if there's no music playing! Chris is helping him out by following him around with the Ipod :)
Saxon loves to be outside! We've caught a few more days at the park, even though it's getting cold, some days have been surprisingly warm!
Monday, December 8, 2008
guess who.......saxon of course!
Posted by Sarah F at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow he is getting so big and so freaking cute! I cant believe those dimples. Man ladies are going to be falling all over him in a few years! Good luck!
He is adorable Sarah! Seriously, how do you stand it?
hey i love the pics of your little guy too, he really is so adorable. i bet her loves when it snows , maverick is in love with snow.
Oh Man I just can't get over his dimples...they are irresisable. I decited that he and Evelyn would be cute together...what do you think?? Maybe in the far future. Ha . He is going to be the little boy that every girl chases on the playground. You take great photos.
Post a Comment