CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

a day at the zoo

Saxon and I went to the Hogel Zoo with my sister in law, Amy and her boys, and my brother Yoni met us there later. We also took along Scout, the little girl that's looking at the elephant. Amy was babysitting her that day. As you can tell, she was very independent and didn't want to pose for the picture..or stay by us most of the day! She's super cute though.

Saxon slept the entire time we were there! 4 hours actually... I wish he'd sleep like that more at night, hehe. It was nice though.
Gangles and the giraff... Look similar?

Yoni and his mullet and his boys
My hot sis. in law and the penguins!
Coen, Suren, and Scout looking at the elephant
Yay for the train ride! My nephews loved it! They love trains.

2 comments:

The Gwynns said...

You look super hot! Your baby is stinkin' cute too! I am happy for you guys! I love reading about your fun adventures! :)

Raquel said...

Saxon looked like he was thrilled to be at the Zoo. Next year he will be throwing things back at the monkeys!!