So.. if you haven't heard, we found out we are having another BOY! Which is funny, cause this pregnancy has been so different than with Saxon, so I thought for sure it'd be a girl. But I am so thrilled that Saxon will have a buddy to play with. We are so excited! He's been kicking a lot lately, and I feel pretty big! Definitely can't get away with normal clothes anymore!
Saxon seems to "get it" more now, and loves to look at the ultrasound pictures and talk to my belly and even give it lots of kisses. Cute huh! (now if only he wouldn't jump on and occasionally kick my belly)
speaking of pregancy, here's something that I've craved both last pregnancy and this time.. sushi! last time, I'd die to go out and get some, but this time, i've learned to make it! it kind of takes a while to prepare, but is so fresh and so good. of course, I don't eat any raw fish right now though. :) saxon loves playing with his cousin Bella. Sometimes we call them the twins cause they look so much alike and are the exact same size. Here they're having fun dancing.. I'm glad saxon has a good friend!
little monkey! this is his Halloween costume that he loves to put on sometimes. He really is a little monkey! he loves to jump around and off of chairs, couches, furniture, etc. and he can even climb in and out of his crib now with ease... time for a toddler bed i think...
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
some news and such
Posted by Sarah F at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys Sarah! Another boy, you're right, a little buddy for Saxon to play with!! How fun, congratulations!!
Congratulations! Do you have any names picked out? And your sushi looks so professional!
congrats on a boy!!!!!!I am excited for you!!!
That's so fun you are having a boy! Are u in need of a double stroller? I am trying to get rid of mine. It does have some things that are annoying and don't work right, but I think they could be fixed, maybe. Let me know if u r interested. No worries if u have one or just want a new one! :->
yay!! Congrats on being pregnant and having another boy, so fun!
I've been out of touch and haven't been on blogger much lately, so I didn't even know you're pregnant. SO EXCITING!! :o)
Post a Comment