CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Saxon has been loving being outside in the nice weather! All day, he wants to be outside. He's even already getting a nice (farmer's) tan.
A couple of weeks ago we hung out with our friends at Don's house, and had so much fun in his backyard! They own a rock wall business and built a water feature in their backyard and Saxon loved playing by it, and throwing rocks into the water!Saxon and I had a blast jumping on the trampoline! Saxon loved to jump high with mama!Don has a fire pit in his backyard, and we had fun roasting marshmallows on it! What a fun night.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That looks like an awesome back yard! i want something like that one day! I took a look at you Sophia wedding video page and that is so great! I didn't know that is what you all do! I watched the few videos and the were fantastic! i want to have my wedding again so I can have a vidoe like that! HaHa i don think Justan would go for that though! But great job really!

Sarah F said...

wow thanks lindsay! yeah it's pretty fun. I do most of the editing, and we have videographers who do the filming.
We could always re-do your wedding! ;)

Brittany said...

Those pics of you guys jumping on the trampoline are cute!