CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

the start of MANY hikes!

This is only the beginning! Saxon loves being outside, and especially hiking around, and of course we do too! We've gone up to Rock Canyon the last couple of days, just for a short time. Just being up there for a little bit is so nice, and it's great that it's so close to where we live. We are excited for this summer, cause Saxon will be old enough to go camping and such. He fits right in with us and loves the outdoors.Chris' brother, Josh joined us at the end. Saxon loves being one of the boys.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh how fun! I am jealous that you have the good weather to go hiking! We love it too but it has been beyond windy down here that you can even step outside. I am just itching to get out camping and such! So until them I will just live through your pictures! LOL!

Brittany said...

Oh, he's so cute. We should go camping together...

Akasha Balkman said...

Sarah! I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! Your little boy is getting so big and he is absolutely adorable! We should get together soon for a baby play date! My husband and I just live in Orem, so we're pretty close! Anyway, hope everything is going well!

-Akasha