CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

AFGT (Annual Fake Gileadi Thanksgiving)

Every year, my family gets together and holds a "fake" thanksgiving, and celebrate early. This is great, cause that way we get two thanksgivings and can also celebrate later with our spouse's families. This year we unfortunately were missing Daniel and Chava, but we still had a lot of fun, and there were still plenty of us to go around! My family is so goofy and fun, it's always a blast when we get together!!





beat up on Avi time!







mmmmmm *slobber* amy's famous thanksgiving turkey was sooo good!

my pies weren't so bad neitha!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast!! And Yummy! We do the same thing, one a week early with Bud's family and then on Thanksgiving with my mom and siblings. I love that it works all out! Now you have got me excited to eat the first one next weekend!!! YUMMY I love Thanksgiving!!

Chelsea said...

yummy pie! I can't believe how big your little joe is! Holy cow - he looks like Yanni's twin! how funny! Miss you!