CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snowboarding and friends fun.

These pictures are from about a month ago, but at least I'm finally posting them! I'm also doing it while continuing to procrastinate more on my homework that I'm already behind on.. But it feels good!
Oh it was good to see some of my girlfriends! Saxon loved them too.
Maquette and Mike, her boyfriend.. who wouldn't smile!
Uh.. she was grabbing my butt.
Andraya, my perfect twin sister, and her boyfriend Scottie. ...Get married already!
OOOH! My brand new snowboard that I won from Blindside. It's a sweet Burton 154". I finally got it and we went snowboarding at Snowbird while my wonderful sister in law, Amy, babysat.
One day Saxon will come snowboarding with us... but for now, he doesn't enjoy wearing a beanie.
Chris, making some hardcore carves into the mountain.
Yeah, I'm showing off my sweet new board. It rides so nice! Me likey!
Gosh we're cute. It was such a nice day. So fun to snowboard with Chris!


Hot stuff in the "Tunnel of Love". It's actually the tunnel that goes straight through the mountain, and I didn't get any lovin! Cause we had to be single file on the small conveyor belt. It's a way sweet tunnel!
What's up!

0 comments: