CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

soon to be updated CALI TRIP

Last weekend we went on vacation! WEEEW! To the beautiful San Diego. Yeah, I was tough and drove all the way to Vegas..but Chris drove pretty much the rest of the trip :)
This was our first road trip in the Accord, and it was fast and easy. We love that car.
This is my beautiful niece, Kale'a. And me smooching her. I couldn't get enough of her!! She loves the beach as much as I do, too. She's five months old now and makes me so excited to have a baby cause she's so wonderful.This is her daddy, Cheyne (my bro in law). This is a way cute picture of Kale'a.

We love the beach. We swam clear out in the semi-cold water and tried to body surf. We both swallowed quite a lot of ocean water from the overwhelming waves, but my sinuses felt pretty cleared out after that!
Cute feet picture.... I think that I have man feet, but maybe you can tell which ones are mine cause Chava painted my toenails!
We dug up tons and tons of sand crabs! After scooping them up in our hands, they tickled so bad from trying to dig down deeper into our hands! Yeah...we played with some little kids in the sand for awhile and it was fun.
This is my lovely sister, Chava and her baby. Chris was good to me and came on the trip while I mostly visted with her :) She'll send me some more pictures of the trip (not just the beach) soon, and I'll post em up!

0 comments: